High-Quality Dental Bridges in Mississauga
We all know how missing teeth can make our smile unappealing. But it is not just that. Missing teeth can also lead to certain oral health problems and bite misalignment. Harborn Dental offers several ways to replace missing teeth, dental bridges being one of them. Rely on us if in need of a high-quality dental bridge in Mississauga and restore your beautiful smile. A dental bridge is a permanent replacement for one or more missing teeth in your mouth. It is held firmly in place by healthy teeth on each side of the missing one(s).
Now you can get a high-quality dental bridge in Mississauga at extremely fair and transparent rates, along with the assurance of complete care and caution.
Schedule a consultation with us to find out if dental bridges are a good option for restoring your smile.
What Is a Dental Bridge?
A dental bridge is often a suitable solution for missing teeth. It is more affordable than dental implants or other alternative treatments. The teeth adjacent to the missing tooth are shaved down to become anchors for the bridge to replace the missing tooth.
The dental bridge is made up of 3 or more artificial teeth that are custom-made and bonded together to the anchors. It is then seamlessly fitted within the gap left by the missing tooth. Call us to get an appointment.
Why Dental Bridges Are an Ideal Choice for You
- Missing teeth cause inconvenience in basic activities like eating and speaking. The problems can also worsen with time.
- The space caused by missing teeth can lead to other far-reaching health concerns such as gum infection, bone loss and more.
- Missing teeth can make the neighbouring teeth tilt toward the open space. A dental bridge can prevent teeth shifting by filling the space with artificial teeth.
- When missing teeth cause empty spaces in your mouth, it may cause your face to look sunken. Dental bridges can restore the shape of the face.
- Losing the front tooth can cause aesthetic concerns. It can make people self-conscious about their smiles. With dental bridges, you can smile confidently.
Call us to get more information about dental bridges.
Once your permanent bridge is ready, the dentist will schedule an appointment to replace the temporary bridge. This arrangement helps you in getting an aesthetically pleasing replacement tooth system. This tooth system is highly durable and strong as it is anchored to your teeth.
There are several tooth-replacement systems, such as dental implants, that are commonly used in dentistry to restore a smile. You can figure out the best option for yourself by scheduling an appointment with an experienced dentist in your area.
Dental bridges are durable and usually last for about 10 years if you take good care of them. Talk to your dentist about the care instructions. You can also ask your dentist to show you how to use a floss threader to floss under and around the false tooth (or teeth) in the middle of the bridge. This will help you in keeping the bridge clean.