COVID19 UPDATE : We are OPEN & fully compliant with procedures required to maintain patients & staff safety.
Call today to book your appointment. New patients WELCOME.
Enhance Your Smile with Invisalign® in Mississauga
A smile is one of the most notable characteristics of a person that makes a statement. No wonder then that so many people simply avoid getting braces. Many people aren’t okay with the idea of the braces showing, and it’s understandable, especially when they’re older. The good news is that at Harborn Dental, we have almost invisible braces for you by Invisalign®. If you’ve always wanted to correct your smile but didn’t want to deal with brackets and wires, whether you’re an adult or teenager, you can contact us for our Invisalign® in Mississauga.
Invisalign® is a wonderful new innovation in teeth-straightening that makes life a whole lot easier for people today. You can take it off and put it back on without a fuss when you’re eating or drinking. With Invisalign®, your teeth-straightening will not be noticed by anyone and you can go about your life without facing any embarrassment.
With SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features, Invisalign® can help you straighten your teeth without any discomfort, whether you’re a teen or an adult. In fact, our Invisalign® in Mississauga can help any kind of case - mild, moderate or complex. However, while this system is advanced and suitable for a wide range of orthodontic cases, it isn’t the answer for every patient. If you have a deep overbite, severely rotated teeth, or other complex misalignment, we may recommend a different path.
At Harborn Dental, we have provided Invisalign® to our clients for many years. When you come to us, we use our experience and expertise to determine whether you will benefit from the use of Invisalign®. If you choose to go ahead with the treatment, we use our cutting-edge technology to generate precise results and braces customized to your requirements. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, which is why we provide you with a comfortable environment, and hassle-free experience.
For Invisalign® in Mississauga, please get in touch with us today!
While there are many reasons why our clients choose Invisalign®, the unparalleled comfort that these braces offer is the chief one. Unlike traditional braces, these are removable, which gives you unrestricted access to all kinds of food. In addition, you don't have to follow a special technique for brushing your teeth during your treatment. Instead, all you have to do is remove the braces when you brush or floss your teeth, which provides better cleaning. Please read our blog to know more about how to find a good Invisalign® provider.
The Following Conditions Can Be Successfully Treated with Invisalign®:
If you’re wondering Invisalign® is right for you, here are some pros and cons:
- Inconspicuous - there are no visible wires or brackets.
- More comfortable - Invisalign® is definitely more comfortable than traditional braces.
- Can be taken off - you don’t need to wear them when you’re eating/drinking.
- Less time at our dental clinic - we won’t need to see you at our clinic often.
- Inconvenience - while Invisalign® can be more comfortable, constantly having to take them off while eating can be seen as a disadvantage. This is especially true if you are forgetful, and miss putting them back on - in which case, the treatment gets affected.
- More expensive - the conveniences that Invisalign® aligners provide come at a higher cost than traditional braces.
How Does This Treatment Work?
You can get that amazing, confident smile in just a few steps:
- We will determine what exactly your requirements are using 3D images. If your issue cannot be resolved with Invisalign®, then we will advise you accordingly.
Based on the plan and our assessments, we will keep giving you a new pair of Invisalign® braces.
- In the final stage, we may give you a Vivera® retainer to help solidify the corrected positions.
The treatment is pretty simple, and you will not face much discomfort during your treatment.
However, you must carefully follow a couple of things:
- Wear your braces for at least 20-22 hours a day.
- You can take them off during your meals - but please don’t miss putting them back on as soon as you can.
- The amount of time that the aligners are not in place will set back your treatment duration and quality of results.
- Always keep your teeth clean. You don’t want food and debris wedged between teeth and aligners for 22 hours a day. Make sure you always carry floss with you.
A full set of well-aligned, perfectly shaped teeth thanks to our option of Invisalign® in Mississauga is just one call away. Get in touch.
Why Choose Invisalign® Over Traditional Braces?
Invisalign® has many clear advantages over traditional metal brackets.
Consider the following:
Clear aligners are virtually indistinguishable when being worn
You can eat whatever you want during treatment
You can play your favourite sports without worrying about damage to your mouth from metal wires and brackets
Aligners are easily removed when it’s time to eat, brush, and floss
Fewer office visits, although the number of visits will vary per patient
Results are easier to see at every stage
Frequently Asked Questions
Some frequently asked questions about our Invisalign® in Mississauga are: