A brighter and whiter smile can instantaneously boost your confidence. Whether it’s a job interview or a date, it gives you the confidence to be the best version of yourself. We offer you a fast and effective Zoom!® teeth whitening, a bleaching technique that gives satisfying results. Better than the other whitening treatments available in the market, it elicits the desired results in no time. Harborn Dental also offers Zoom!® Chairside Whitening System that helps you achieve a smile that is 8 shades brighter in about 90 minutes.
For fast and visible teeth whitening results, visit Harborn Dental. We offer both in-office and at-home teeth whitening services.
The Benefits of Teeth Whitening
Our Zoom!® teeth whitening in Mississauga is a popular choice for our clients, and with good reason. There are countless reasons to choose our teeth whitening service, such as:
- Improved confidence: With our teeth whitening, you can bid farewell to the days of hiding your beautiful smile because of your discoloured teeth. Whitened teeth give you a brighter smile and significantly enhance your confidence:
- Guaranteed results: Teeth whitening products from the drugstore often give you partial or no results and might even harm your teeth. Zoom!® teeth whitening, on the other hand, is a tried and tested procedure that guarantees successful results.
- Improved oral health: Having your teeth whitened promotes a healthy attitude towards oral health that involves regular brushing and flossing and avoiding foods that will stain your newly whitened teeth.
- Safe: Zoom!® teeth whitening involves a non-invasive procedure. It is backed by our dentists and doesn't compromise the health of your teeth.
- Quick: Our Zoom!® teeth whitening will make your smile brighter in just 90 minutes! All you have to do is schedule an appointment at our clinic.
Please browse through our blog to read more information and stay informed about the latest dental trends.
Consult Our Dentists
It is essential to consult a dentist before you go for teeth whitening. The dentist will evaluate the condition of your teeth and will guide you in the right direction. Tooth whitening only works on natural enamel, not on implants or false teeth. So, it is best to book a consultation to evaluate the replacement of any old fillings or crowns you might have. The whitening treatment will be performed before the replacements. After we are done with bleaching your teeth, our dentist will do the needed replacements so that they can match the colour of your newly whitened teeth. Tooth whitening is not a permanent procedure; thus, you might need a touch-up every few years or so.